Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album List on all Pages  (Read 3125 times)

SenshiG

• Coppermine newbie
    • Ani-Walls.net
Album List on all Pages
« on: February 02, 2005, 01:57:54 am »

What I'd like to do is have a table with a list of all the albums in a table on all pages (such as under the thumbnails in each gallery).  Any way to do this besides putting a list of links in the template?  (Assuming that would work, I know little beyond basic html)

I'm using Coppermine for a wallpaper website, and there are over 180 albums (one for each anime series on the website).  I'm trying to come up with a reasonable way to handle that (my old website was all done in html-- a drag-- but I had a four-columned table at the bottom of every page with a list of links in alphabetical order), giving users an option to go to a different album without going back to the home page.  Any pre-existing ways of doing that (I searched but didn't find anything).

Also, I can't seem to get rid of the thumbnails on the index page.  I would like to just have the links, and not the thumbnail or "last added" dates.  Under Config > Album List View, I have " Show first level album thumbnails in categories" set to "no," but they still show up.  Am I looking at the wrong option.

Obviously, I'm a Coppermine newbie, so if you need me to elaborate on my questions, I can try and do so.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.