Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i want to save my pictures  (Read 3602 times)

pablo4711

• Coppermine newbie
i want to save my pictures
« on: February 10, 2005, 12:04:56 pm »

hello there!

[terrible altavista translation]  8)
if a user has that quite to open an album it is to regard and to store be able the photos naturally also. what can I make however, thus the files by direct input of the URL (http://www.xyz.de/fotos/albums/userpics/10001/normal_CIMG0150.JPG in more browser not to be indicated? can I hide and only for copilot by mine make visible?
[\terrible altavista translation]

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: i want to save my pictures
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 12:18:47 pm »

hmm... maybe you should post the original message in your native lanaguage and say what language it is so maybe we can get a better translation? :) If you can show pictures using screenshot(s) that would be good.

edit: I think I am starting to understand... you do not want people to see pictures by entering the URL?

pablo4711

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 12:39:46 pm »

I think I am starting to understand... you do not want people to see pictures by entering the URL?
that's it! the people can see the url, by klick right on any picture. and if they enter the url in a browser nobody can control: have they a permission or have they not. what can i do?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 09:43:50 pm »

See if this helps:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=3021.msg45672#msg45672

It might affect some people who use security applications. They can change their settings if it is an issue.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 09:52:33 pm by TranzNDance »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.