Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Critical error" $25.00 dollars paid to repairman  (Read 7145 times)

phpimpaired

• Coppermine newbie
"Critical error" $25.00 dollars paid to repairman
« on: January 28, 2005, 06:48:42 pm »

I just had the coppermine gallery installed by a friend and I can honestly say I don't know PHP very well at all.  Since then they are unable to help me out.  Coppermine is working fine to some degrees but I just logged in with a test account and was fine to upload but when I went to put the picture into a selected album I got "There was an error while processing a database query " 

I do not understand how to fix this at all, but would really like the gallery to be bug-free.

I am willing to pay $25.00 US dollars (paypal) for this to be fixed if possible. 

http://www.leaving-memories.com/layouts/index.php

TIA
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 07:30:24 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: "Critical error" $25.00 dollars paid to repairman
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 07:50:48 pm »

It all worked fine for me.  Please post a user account login, NOT ADMIN, so we can look into this.  Please also explain exactly what you were doing, so we can try and replicate it.  Include a deep link to the actual pic this happens with.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

phpimpaired

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 07:54:34 pm »

When I posted the link I made sure that I was logged out and then did the copy and paste of the address.  In the meantime I have been into the admin and was actually still logged in when the link was clicked on.  This made you come up as logged in as me.  I have logged out of all parts of my gallery and now if you try the same link now (not edited) you will come us as a visitor, not logged in.   Is this normal or something else buggy?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 08:31:42 pm »

No, you are wrong.  The link does not decide who ia admin.  I was a visitor the same as everyone else.
There is a cookie on your machine that remembers who you are, and if you did not log off, it will remember you, so you will be logged in when you return.

No-one else can log in as you, unless they know your login details, username and password.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

typhooner

• Coppermine newbie
    • jasonschwab.com
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 10:13:26 am »

phpimpared are you still looking for someone to fix your gallery or has this been fixed already... If you still need it fixed please email me at jason@jasonschwab.com and I'll fix it for you.

Thanks,
J
Hey everyone,  Help a poor college student get a free laptop (ibook)...follow this link and sign up for one of the offers...Then cancel it before the free trial ends.  Thanks
http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=266256
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.