Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Move some links from the main menu at the bottom...  (Read 2951 times)

IckZ

• Coppermine newbie
Move some links from the main menu at the bottom...
« on: January 28, 2005, 02:49:01 pm »

Yes i search for a solution to move some links under the hole gallery... i only found that http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=12670.0
and i posted there ,too ... sry
but now i have seen that this problem is already solved...
can anybody help me?

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Move some links from the main menu at the bottom...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 07:00:10 pm »

don't double-post! If your question has already been solved, what exactly is your posting meant to be good for?

Joachim

IckZ

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 09:57:31 pm »

because i had seen that the other thread is solved "erst" after the posting... and the solved problem is not the same as my problem is like...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 07:03:21 am »

ok, so the issue you're facing is not solved for you then; you were just trying to say that you noticed the other thread was labelled as "solved" only after you had replied to it? This misunderstanding is surely a language issue then.
OK, the answer is in the trhread you replied to in the first place, re-read it carfully. Please note that the solution posted is not that easy to accomplish, you have to know what you're doing. Maybe the modification needed to apply are to hard for you as newbie; you might review the idea to move the menu to the bottom anyway, because it defeats the whole point of usability of your site if you move it there: people are used to find the menu at the top or left, some will not find the menu at all and leave your site, because they are confused.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.