Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Links Going to Wrong Pages  (Read 2807 times)

SenshiG

• Coppermine newbie
    • Ani-Walls.net
Links Going to Wrong Pages
« on: January 28, 2005, 05:09:59 am »

An odd problem I'm having with Coppermine.  Didn't find another post about it, but then, I was a little unsure how to phrase the problem.

When you click on the name of the user, then click on the thumbnail under their name, it should take you to a listing of everything they've uploaded, correct?  All of this is working for me, except that when you hit page two (or three, etc.), it instead takes you to my (the administrator's) page two, or page three, etc., instead of that member's.

http://www.ani-walls.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=7- That is a user's page.  I think you'll find that hitting page two takes you to page two of my uploads. 

Am I just confused as to how that feature works?  Everything has seemed pretty intuitive to me so far, but I don't believe I've done anything that would have screwed anything up in that way.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 04:00:58 pm by Nibbler »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Links Going to Wrong Pages
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 07:34:54 am »

Are you Chris? That's the name I see on the rest of the pages.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 02:41:03 pm »

Probably either your cookies or your cache. Try clearing both.

SenshiG

• Coppermine newbie
    • Ani-Walls.net
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 03:59:40 pm »

Yes, deleting my cookies fixed the problem.  Nevermind, just a problem on my end.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.