Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: datestamp available for all pictures possible?  (Read 3209 times)

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
datestamp available for all pictures possible?
« on: January 27, 2005, 05:20:09 am »

Hi,

I'd like to have the datestamp appear for all pictures rather than just the frontpage of the album. Is this possible?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: datestamp available for all pictures possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 08:12:00 am »

not sure what you mean - is it the album stat like
6 files, last one added on Dec 28, 2004
?

Joachim

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 09:06:21 am »

Hello Joamchim,

if you take a look at any album including the "last additions" section from the demo (http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/) there's a datestamp that reads: month day, 2004 (ie: Jan 10, 2004).

I'd like this to appear when you're viewing individual pictures. So far you're only able to see the # of views and # of comments made, but no DATES.

Strangely you can sort the pictures by dates (dates are invisible) if you look at the top right corner! (see link for example)
(http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/thumbnails.php?album=1&PHPSESSID=fa2dc6049eeb035ab4e1e81e37f5bc1d)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 05:44:58 pm »

Thank you Joachim,

I had successfully added my very first mod and its working (date appear in the file information box) great! Thanx!

BTW: I still can't view the dates in the album (pls see demo link: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/thumbnails.php?album=1). How can I date-sort something I can't see? 0_o

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 07:14:00 pm »

do as I did when I posted the above link for you: use the search button in the forum menu above to go to the advanced search screen, enter your search term and take a look at the results. If you don't get the right results, re-phrase you search term. Supporters are not gods, we don't know URLs by heart - most times, we just use the search (every user who posts the question in the first place could do so as well). When I was looking for the link to the mod I posted in my previous posting, the search results contained a thread that explained what you're looking for as well.
On this board we believe in helping the user to get help for himself. I presented you a simple one-click-hit once, you have to find your way for the next step by "earning" it yourself. Search for "display date thumbnail" or similar...

Joachim

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 10:12:20 pm »

Hi Gaugau,

After countless hours of searching most topics on the forum refer to sorting by EXIF, calendars.php, none of which I want. CPG by default automatically displays upload date with a mouse-over inside the thumbnail gallery
(Pls. see linke for example: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/thumbnails.php?album=1).

I need the date to be displayed WITHOUT a mouse over: similar to the section called "last additions."  

At this point I don't know if its possible. Maybe a freelancer is required for this particular hack. Pls. verify, and thank you for all your previous input.  

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.