Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: datestamp available for all pictures possible?  (Read 3196 times)

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
datestamp available for all pictures possible?
« on: January 27, 2005, 05:20:09 am »

Hi,

I'd like to have the datestamp appear for all pictures rather than just the frontpage of the album. Is this possible?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: datestamp available for all pictures possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 08:12:00 am »

not sure what you mean - is it the album stat like
6 files, last one added on Dec 28, 2004
?

Joachim

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 09:06:21 am »

Hello Joamchim,

if you take a look at any album including the "last additions" section from the demo (http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/) there's a datestamp that reads: month day, 2004 (ie: Jan 10, 2004).

I'd like this to appear when you're viewing individual pictures. So far you're only able to see the # of views and # of comments made, but no DATES.

Strangely you can sort the pictures by dates (dates are invisible) if you look at the top right corner! (see link for example)
(http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/thumbnails.php?album=1&PHPSESSID=fa2dc6049eeb035ab4e1e81e37f5bc1d)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 05:44:58 pm »

Thank you Joachim,

I had successfully added my very first mod and its working (date appear in the file information box) great! Thanx!

BTW: I still can't view the dates in the album (pls see demo link: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/thumbnails.php?album=1). How can I date-sort something I can't see? 0_o

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 07:14:00 pm »

do as I did when I posted the above link for you: use the search button in the forum menu above to go to the advanced search screen, enter your search term and take a look at the results. If you don't get the right results, re-phrase you search term. Supporters are not gods, we don't know URLs by heart - most times, we just use the search (every user who posts the question in the first place could do so as well). When I was looking for the link to the mod I posted in my previous posting, the search results contained a thread that explained what you're looking for as well.
On this board we believe in helping the user to get help for himself. I presented you a simple one-click-hit once, you have to find your way for the next step by "earning" it yourself. Search for "display date thumbnail" or similar...

Joachim

BOO3

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 10:12:20 pm »

Hi Gaugau,

After countless hours of searching most topics on the forum refer to sorting by EXIF, calendars.php, none of which I want. CPG by default automatically displays upload date with a mouse-over inside the thumbnail gallery
(Pls. see linke for example: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/thumbnails.php?album=1).

I need the date to be displayed WITHOUT a mouse over: similar to the section called "last additions."  

At this point I don't know if its possible. Maybe a freelancer is required for this particular hack. Pls. verify, and thank you for all your previous input.  

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.