Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: registration notification  (Read 3888 times)

m81

• Coppermine newbie
registration notification
« on: January 26, 2005, 04:17:22 pm »

hy@all

the link in the registration notifications email is wrong. how can i change this link? and where can i definie the text "Greetings, the team of my company".. where i set "my company-name" ?

thank you

greets m81

Nibbler

Re: registration notification
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 05:12:14 pm »

You set the link path in config. It should be the url to your gallery. The name is your gallery name, also set in config.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 05:35:04 pm »

Change the text in the language file (e.g. lang/english.php) - search for the term you want to see changed.
If the link in the registration email is wrong, you mustn't change a file, but set up coppermine properly - take a look at the "ecard target link" in coppermine's config - it must contain the URL that points to the folder you installed coppermine in - it is being taken into account for the registration email (among several other things) as well, so it must be set up correctly.
It might help if you posted a link to your site...

Joachim

[edit]
Nibbler, you beat me to it. However, as I already typed in my answer, I'll post it anyway... ;)
[/edit]

m81

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 03:54:23 pm »

thx for answer!

the problem is.. i use frames on top of the site.. and when my user actived the registration notification link, he cant see the frame on top.. just the album. how i can the problem solution?
example:

// how i can change this tag to show my site with the top-frame?

$act_link = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'] . 'register.php?activate=' . $act_key;

thx for answer!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 04:38:57 pm by m81 »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 03:14:36 pm »

you could try to come up with a custom JavaScript that would have to reside in all your coppermine pages, preferably in script.js, that checks if the current window is the parent window. If this condition is true, you will have to redirect to a page that loads your frameset. Actually, your question does not only apply to coppermine embedded in a framed site, but to any site that uses framesets. It's just one of the drawbacks of using frames, there's little advice I could give.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.