Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help: Fatal error occurred while trying to modify theme.php  (Read 2601 times)

sakoi_kai

• Coppermine newbie
Help: Fatal error occurred while trying to modify theme.php
« on: January 25, 2005, 10:10:55 pm »

I was looking at the FAQ page, and decided to try the "Adding some output directly before the line 'Powered by Coppermine'" part.  It didn't work, and when I changed everything back to the original and re-uploaded the theme.php file, I went on my gallery and got this :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: theme_display_album_list_cat() in /home/kaiyose/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 647

I didn't change anything on index.php, can someone please help me to fix this?  By the way, the theme I used was hardwired.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 09:42:51 pm by Casper »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help: Fatal error occurred while trying to modify theme.php
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 08:18:57 am »

completely undo your modifications and you should be fine. It's always a good idea to back up before starting to modify. If you can't fully undo your modifications, get a fresh copy (by downloading the coppermine package once more if you don't have the archive available any longer) and overwrite the files you changed.
The reason for the error appearing on the index.php file is that in this file, a particular function that is suppossed to reside within your theme is being called. As the function in the theme file doesn't exist (because you have removed or renamed it), the index file shows an error.

Joachim

sakoi_kai

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help: Fatal error occurred while trying to modify theme.php
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 09:28:08 pm »

Thank you so much!  I got a fresh copy and uploaded it, the gallery works now  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.