Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting user infomation?  (Read 3402 times)

Kittekat

• Coppermine newbie
Getting user infomation?
« on: January 25, 2005, 09:09:03 pm »

Hai people,

I have a problem, i work for a big dance club in Noordwijk (Holland), and i want to get user infomation (like : where thay life, birthday date and there names and last names) but how can i get that from coppermine? en get in into a database? (or something) where i simple can see that is that that is that ... And my next question is if same is his birthday that he or she get a mail with a picture that they can changes (when they print) in to champang? With a special code? i hope you all can help me out because i am getting nerveus of my boss :$ (because i am doing website and more) haha thanks alot en sorry for the bad english! :D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Getting user infomation?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 07:22:11 am »

::)

Custom user profile fields will be in cpg1.4.x, the current devel doesn't have this feature. You might want to look into some bbs apps (e.g. SMF), most of them have a full calendar/birthday and other user profile fields. You can easily bridge coppermine with them, using a single login. Out-of-the-box, coppermine is not capable to do what you're looking for, and there is no mod that will accomplish what you're looking for - after all, it's an online gallery, not a calendar. If you need those additional features, you will have to code them.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.