Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme applied to entire web  (Read 2705 times)

Kurtm

• Coppermine newbie
Theme applied to entire web
« on: January 25, 2005, 07:23:39 pm »

I have searched for and found a few topics but nothing I can piece together to do what I want.  I really like the eyeball theme and would like to apply it to the rest of my web-site, but I don't know how.

Should I start by using the theme.html and the style.css?  If so, how do I make the images show in the theme.html?  Do I copy the original images over to another folder and manually apply them or is there a way to automate the process?

Thank you.

Kurt

rvblog

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Theme applied to entire web
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 10:09:54 pm »

You just start with your site's basic html template (made from your site's index.html - or index.php file):

Code: [Select]
<html>
<head>
  <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
  <title>Your Site Title</title>
 <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.yoursite.com/yourdirectorystructure/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
</head>
<body>

Add all your content and html tags in here

</body>
</html>

Then create a css style sheet, and link to it.

And then, just use CSS to make your site's html file look like your coppermine eyeball  theme  - you do need to have a basic knowledge of html and CSS because it's hard to just cut and paste due to all the different ID and class names that are used.

Kurtm

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Theme applied to entire web
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 10:19:42 pm »

Thanks for the Info!  I just relized I should not have postedthis type of question here.  Sorry!

I guess I have alot to learn!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.