Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Check this out!!!  (Read 7432 times)

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: Check this out!!!
« on: January 19, 2005, 05:19:23 am »

Ya know, thats a lot of disrespect packed into the contents of one post.

Gaugau and the dev team have helped many many folks and dedicated many hours  to developing and supporting Coppermine.

If you ask Gaugau a good question, he'll give you a good answer.

If you haven't done even the basics of observing the rules and recommendations to read the FAQ and Stickies, your just thumbing your nose that much more at the folks who DO try to support you.

By making a post like this, about all you'll get is a response in the genre of what you didn't want.

So let me make a few points that if Gaugau does decide to chime in can elaborate on.

#1 Your subject has nothing to do with your post, this is just childish and I believe meant to be antagonising as you know Devs will look at it anyway.

#2 As stated you did nothing to try to help yourself.

#3 You've knowingly broken the rules of posting, thats just rude to everybody.

#4 I'm one of the newest members of the Coppermine StandAlone Picture Gallery team, CMG 1.1d means absoultly nothing to me, it's not a Coppermine Stand Alone Version.  I'm guessing its a nuke version, and theres no nuke support on this board.  You've really pointed your angst at folks who can't help you. You need to find the proper forum.

#5 This isn't the right forum, it's neither a support forum, nor any kind of nuke forum.

Good luck in your search, try google.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Check this out!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 06:52:14 am »

sure, a true ban is not possible, but after re-registration with another nick (and that's what you have to do when you get banned and still want to access the forum), your friendly attitude will probably shine through your next posting, and you will get the same reply: there's no support for the coppermine for nuke port, not because we don't want to support it, but because we can't: we have no idea about it. We don't know what a "block" is except that it's something nukish that is related to the fixed layout of nuked sites.

People like you are the reason why the coppermine for CMS site went down: there were only takers there, and no givers.

There have been people around who knew their trade as trolls better - they managed to start a flame thread. You didn't manage to do so - I'm not even going to start a rant on how I feel about people like you. Bye - see you around with another nick, as your current one is banned and this thread locked... ::)

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.