Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do i change the color assigned to a category?  (Read 2719 times)

Millermark

• Coppermine newbie
How do i change the color assigned to a category?
« on: January 19, 2005, 04:29:20 am »

I'm working with Coppermine 1.3.x. I don't know much about coding so forgive my ignorance i'm trying to learn as i go. I haven't found anything related to this in any of the forums, but forgive me if i missed it.

I have suceeded in modifying the default theme to my client's colors. The issue i'm having is this: when i create new categories and then need to move them up or down in order to make them alphabetical, there is a color assigned to the background for that category entry. So, when the album list is viewed, instead of alternating colors, i have a few entries with alternating colors and then several with the same color. It seems that when the category is created, a color is assigned to the background and stays with it no matter where in the lineup i put it. I need to make the colors alternating. I'm hoping that i'm just missing something obvious. If i'm not making sense, take a look at http://www.riverregionchamber.org/gallery/ and hopefully it will be more clear. Thank you in advance for your help and patience!

Aditya Mooley

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • My Sweet Home
Re: How do i change the color assigned to a category?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 06:06:59 am »

The emtpy categories are looking striped and the categories wth atleast one album in it has white background.
So either assign different class to the empty categories or edit the existing class "tableh2" to match your needs.
--- "Its Nice 2 BE Important but its more Important 2 Be NICE" ---
Follow Coppermine on Twitter
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.