No Support > Scheduled for cpg1.5.x

New - since last visit

(1/2) > >>

rphMedia:
I tried to do a search for this and couldn't narrow anything down.

Simply a cookie based "New" indication would be a nice feature.  In other words, [they] view the gallery one day, come back a couple of days later and there can be a message saying 'n number of files uploaded since your last visit' or something to that effect.

Then, next to the description or album name a "new" gif image or even text - similar to the forum thread post titles.

I realize that "Last Additions" sort of does this, but depending on how you have your setup, you wouldn't see the amount of images/files uploaded. I also have the thumbnails black & white unless visited.  Helps a little, but number would be nice.

"Last Additions" - [12] new files

Just a suggesstion.  If it's a repeat, I apologize.

pzMAVEN:
I would like to be notified when some one comes up with this mod. I think its a great idea!

MAVEN@PARTYERZ.COM

Casper:
We don't do email notification.
You can either keep coming back to check, or use the notify facilities available on these boards.

andy_cul:
i would love to have this feature

Joachim Müller:
Would indeed be a nice feature, but I strongly doubt that it will be implemented any time soon. Reason: we would have to store in the database what pics the users already had viewed. This would lead to a large amount of extra database queries that could bring down a busy gallery. I know that similar features exist in other applications (e.g. SMF), but on the other hand, SMF is a forum and not a gallery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version