Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't leave adminmode and more...  (Read 3900 times)

JMG

• Coppermine newbie
Can't leave adminmode and more...
« on: January 19, 2005, 12:55:20 am »

I have a problem. I cant leave adminmode (and enter usermode), i can logout but not change mode. Then i have also noticed that cpg doesn't seem to remember which of the pages (albumlist-pages) i was looking on. It always shows me page 3, even if i have looked at page 1 after that.

So my question is where, in the code, i should look for the problem. I have applied the "Sort order per album" hack and done some changes by my own so this is probably not a bug in CPG but more likely some mistake that i've done.  :-[  So could someone please give me some advice on where to look in the code.

Regards

JMG

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Can't leave adminmode and more...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 03:58:37 am »

Well, first I would start by deleting any cookies your site has set.  If that doesn't help, start by undoing the most recent mod, and work your way backwards until the problem goes away.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.