Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need minimal theme  (Read 3217 times)

starkilla

• Coppermine newbie
need minimal theme
« on: January 17, 2005, 03:11:11 am »

Hello!
The style of my personal webpages is very minimal. Everything is white. no fx at all. This should be reflected by the gallery. I don't need users or the information how many files are in an album. So I also don't all the buttons only a "log in" for the admin. Thats all.

So does anybody know a very minimal theme. with at least information/buttons/stuff as possible presented to the user?

Thank you!
Ulrich
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 06:36:16 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: need minimal theme
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 04:29:34 am »

browse the demo, using the "choose a theme" dropdown to get a theme that resembles most closely what you're looking for. Then download the theme that comes closest to what you're looking for. Remove all buttons you don't need as suggested in the FAQ. Search the board on how to get rid of the stats (and other elements).

Joachim

starkilla

• Coppermine newbie
Re: need minimal theme
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 12:17:07 am »

Thanks for the info.
This probably sounds dumb but I was actually searching quite a while for themes "demonstraited".
I first searched and did not found the themes in action near the theme button on the index page (and the button brings you to the download page). Then I searched with google site search but that again only got me to the download page. I didn't notice that all these themes were already installed in the "demo". Would save time to just tell that to the visitors as dumb as me. So put a small text next the "theme" button on the index page and on the theme download page.

Have fun!
Starkilla
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.