Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: unregistered users and registered users  (Read 3585 times)

314babygurl

• Coppermine newbie
unregistered users and registered users
« on: January 12, 2005, 10:55:05 pm »

how do i make them download th epic instead of right clicking and finding my properties. also how do i only let registered users view normal pic size and unregistered users see just the thumnail?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: unregistered users and registered users
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 09:37:25 am »

1) only one question per thread (you agreed on respecting this policy when you signed up for your account on this forum) ::)
2) It's in the nature of the www that people can find out the location of your pics by looking up the properties (with right-click or other methods), there's little you can do against this. If you're afraid people will steal your pics, don't publish them on the internet in the first place. You could try using a no-right-click script (not recommended though, as there are other methods of stealing pics), or add a watermark to your images (preferably before upload). This has been discussed already (both on this forum and elsewhere on the net), use the search or google.
3) Refer to the FAQ for your second question

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.