Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dreamweaver code modification  (Read 3551 times)

nanothree

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • RockThoseLocks
Dreamweaver code modification
« on: January 09, 2005, 10:28:09 pm »

sorry to post to this, as im sure its been dead a while, what are the benefits of letting dreamweaver modify your code?

split from a sticky (getting off topic). -tranzndance
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 09:20:32 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: creating a skin, where to start?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 10:31:39 pm »

there are no benefits at all, you got this wrong: you have to prevent dreamweaver from modifying the code. Please read more carefully.

Joachim
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 10:36:21 pm by donnoman »

landshark

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 07:36:49 pm »

Can someone tell me where the "Random Files" and "Latest Addition" template codes are in theme.php as I cannot find it for the life of me?  Also, is it possible to move the "Powered by Coppermine" or change the font on it?  I want to put it with my standard page copyright with my theme or at least change the color because you cannot see the black text on my very dark background.  Thanks guys.

nanothree

• RockThoseLocks
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 07:52:35 pm »

i undetsrand that for this u need to prevent it, but just in general what are the benefits

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 01:23:33 am »

Can someone tell me where the "Random Files" and "Latest Addition" template codes are in theme.php as I cannot find it for the life of me?  Also, is it possible to move the "Powered by Coppermine" or change the font on it?  I want to put it with my standard page copyright with my theme or at least change the color because you cannot see the black text on my very dark background.  Thanks guys.
Don't try to hijack other user's threads - your posting is not related at all! Furthermore, we have a "one question per thread" policy, and you posted two. Your first question can be answered by reading the documentation that comes with coppermine or searching the board. The apearance of the "Powered by Coppermine" tag can be changed by modifying themes/yourtheme/style.css, class "footer" (plain css, nothing extraordinary".

i undetsrand that for this u need to prevent it, but just in general what are the benefits
I don't understand your question: is it "what's the use of dreamweaver?" - it's a good editor, that's what it is.

Joachim
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 10:06:05 am by GauGau »

nanothree

• RockThoseLocks
Re: Dreamweaver code modification
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 06:25:29 pm »

hmm... i see we aren't getting anywehere with this and to be honest its not that important,
so lets just leave it thanks anyway
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.