Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: New Theme: Kubrick  (Read 98581 times)

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: New Theme: Kubrick
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2005, 04:43:22 pm »

Does the same thing occur if you use the theme "classic"?

marcamillion

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2005, 11:24:04 pm »

Errr...my bad, i was being stupid. I was clicking on the user's name not their pic for their name. So I was just getting their personal info and last uploaded pic :|

Thowy. :(

techenigma

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2005, 08:32:25 am »

hey I love this theme. I've been waiting for something like this to come along as I have my entire website based on the kubrick theme for wordpress and I wanted to integrate coppermine into that. I installed the theme and I have a problem getting it to fit properly... when you look at an image it stretches the tables and such and it looks nasty. How do I fix this? of course its in my configuration I'm presuming but I've changed the following to no avail.

Width of the main table  = 300
 Width of the table for file display = 300

what do I have to change to fix this?

betan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2005, 07:13:26 pm »

i love it too, but have the same problem of maintaining the integrity of the side menu table. only if i know how to code it.  :-\\
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 08:41:18 pm by betan »

rumianek

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2005, 02:09:35 pm »

Great theme. Thanks!

In case someone need that... I just translated hardcoded parts into Polish. Changed background color to #E7E7E7 which i think is default for Kubrick in WP. You can grab it here: http://rumianek.com/files/cpg1.3.x_kubrick_PL.zip

Polska wersja schematu Kubrick dla Coppermine 1.3.x do wykorzystania w Wordpress 1.5

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2005, 09:56:01 am »

attached rumianek's file to this posting in case the link goes down.

betan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2005, 02:56:25 am »

The real Kubrick theme for wordpress, automatically resize your posted images in wordpress if it is bigger than the main table. can someone point me to that direction so we can code the kurbick theme in cpg the same thing?

betan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2005, 04:52:53 pm »

never mind the previous post, i browse my site with IE and it was broken. it seems that WP is been optimized using firefox.

rgroen

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2005, 10:12:12 am »

Hello,

I like this theme verry much but I have one little problem. Every page that is made by myself does not fit into the Kubrick theme. Lets see what I mean:

Here you find one page that works on the Giallo theme:
http://fotoalbum.lufjoe.nl/index.php?theme=Giallo

And here you find the same page into the Kubrick theme:
http://fotoalbum.lufjoe.nl/index.php?theme=Kubrick

You see that the page does not fit into the Kubrick theme but when you open the photo album or any other page from CPG its good.

What can be the problem? Do I have to modify the Kubrick theme or what.

Ciao

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2005, 10:33:02 am »

your content is to wide, that's all. Kubrick only looks good if you have a limited (fixed) width for your content. It's a drawback of the Kubrick theme (that looks nice but is far from perfect). As you have custom (i.e. non-coppermine) content on your page it's hard to tell what exactly makes it break. For the amount of content you have I recommend keeping your current theme "giallo" or a theme that works with full-width content.

rgroen

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2005, 12:29:57 pm »

your content is to wide, that's all. Kubrick only looks good if you have a limited (fixed) width for your content. It's a drawback of the Kubrick theme (that looks nice but is far from perfect). As you have custom (i.e. non-coppermine) content on your page it's hard to tell what exactly makes it break. For the amount of content you have I recommend keeping your current theme "giallo" or a theme that works with full-width content.

Hey GauGau,

Thnxs for your reply. Thats a shame because I like the Kubrick theme a lot. Does anyone know a theme like Kubrick thats has full-width content?

Thnx

zac

• Contributor
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2005, 08:01:17 am »

I managed to screw up this theme too... I thought it was because I used Caspers Paypal hack but maybe it is due to my image size.  I am getting a screen that looks like this:

(http://www.folkphotography.com/ss1.jpg)

and a footer that looks like this:

(http://www.folkphotography.com/ss2.jpg)

Is this what you are talking about?  I may have to give up on this theme but I thought I would see if anyone had any ideas first.

stilgar

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
    • Stilglog
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2005, 05:50:34 pm »

Hello, thank you for the theme !

I've been working on integrating Coppermine in Wordpress. I'm using a modified Kubrick theme for Wordpress, and now I have a modified Kubrick theme for Coppermine too :) They both still have some quircks however, but nothing too bad I believe.

I thought you might be interested in my coppermine plugin for Wordpress, that makes it possible to insert pictures from Coppermine into Wordpress posts with a single click and to share users and sessions between both systems. I had to make some small changes to the Coppermine sources to achieve this though. (using MD5 hashed passwords instead of plain text)

You can find an online demonstration here. Register freely on this page (you will not have to wait for a confirmation mail), and then upload some pictures and write a post if you want to check it out.

Greetings,
stilgar

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2005, 08:30:35 am »

Please start a fresh thread about your plugin on the support board and a moderator will move it to the mods board, so your mod will have a more prominent place to be found more easily. Here (as a reply to a theme thread), it will go unnoticed.

motokruiser

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2005, 12:02:42 am »

good thing i found this theme now how do you change the background color. i tried changing the jpeg image in the image folder but when i uploaded it, its not showing up. how do i go about changing the background color. graet theme by the way

snork13

• Contributor
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2005, 12:13:49 am »

good thing i found this theme now how do you change the background color. i tried changing the jpeg image in the image folder but when i uploaded it, its not showing up. how do i go about changing the background color. graet theme by the way
  the white background is an image. actually 3 i think, color can't be change unless you make new images ;)

motokruiser

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2005, 02:21:29 am »

well what i did is open up all the image in the image folder  in photoshop and change the color and save it, but it didnt do anything. where can i find this 3 images?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 02:47:33 am by motokruiser »

snork13

• Contributor
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2005, 02:48:31 am »

well what i did is open up all the image in the image folder  in photoshop and change the color and save it, but it didnt do anything. where can i find this 3 images?

can i get a link to your site, you try clearing your cache?

motokruiser

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2005, 03:52:02 am »

its www. motokruisers.com/gallery   all i want to do really is the main background is white and the center background is light gray similar to my forum which you can checkout motokruisers.com/forum  i would really appreciate if you can work this out with me off site thru email or aim if you have the time

pnear

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
    • http://www.thenears.com
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2005, 08:15:32 pm »

This will probably come as no surprise, but I will no longer be maintaining the Kubrick theme.  Looks like the community and GauGau have picked up the maintenance anyways.  I was working on a 1.4 version of the theme but have since abandoned that effort due to time constraints.  Ahh, to be a dad.  Lots of fun but you loose time to do some of your hobbies.  Family first.

Everything that you need to upgrade the theme to a newer version should exist in the distribution package.

Pete
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.