Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [cpg1.3.2]: Batch Upload: Thumbnail's not showing nor result indicators  (Read 4309 times)

jriba

• Coppermine novice

I have this same error.  I upload my pictures to a folder inside /albums/ via FTP, then make sure that the folder's permissions are 777.  Then go to the admin -> batch upload, and the litte thumbnails there do not show up.  I add them all, and the image with the "ok" does not show up either.

However, all the pics do get added fine.  AND, after adding them, if I go back to the "Batch upload" and choose that same folder, all the thumbnails DO come up now.  It appears as if it is not showing them the first time because theY (the thumbnails) have not been created yet.  No idea as to why it would not show the "ok" images though.

I have made MODs to theme.php, mainly just added banners using {BANNER}, etc.

I have attached my themes.php here.

Any ideas?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Upload: Thumbnail's not showing nor result indicators
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 08:34:35 pm »

post a link to your page, and test this with an unmodofied theme from the coppermine package - if the error appears there as well, the error is cutom theme related.
The theme file you posted is of course crap - it can not be used with coppermine.

Joachim

jriba

• Coppermine novice
Re: Batch Upload: Thumbnail's not showing nor result indicators
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 08:48:26 pm »

Whoa.. Don't know where that file came from...lol

It is obviuosly custom related, as it did work before I added the 2 ads with {BANNER} and {BANNER2}.  ({BANNER2} gets parsed with the footer because it is called after {GALLERY}).  Somewhere in that area is the problem, I just can't recognize it.

Here's the correct one... thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

merged your postings from the one one the cpg1.1 board, as they're not related at all, and versions differ as well.
I don't care about your theme file (yet), I asked you to post a link to your site in the first place.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.