Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phpbb/copermine bridge, user profile/user gallery link?  (Read 3500 times)

Razi

• Coppermine newbie
phpbb/copermine bridge, user profile/user gallery link?
« on: January 08, 2005, 06:39:18 am »

I bridged coppermine and phpbb2 on my site( http://furrsfurchrist.creationwarrior.com/forum and http://furrsfurchrist.creationwarrior.com/archive ) and all seems well.

How would you, say have links that go to the phpbb members list and member profiles from coppermine and how would you install links that point to the member galleries from their phpbb profiles? Or how would you say, change it so that when, under the thumb image in coppermine, you click the members name instead of going to the coppermine profile it goes the phpbb2 member profile. I have been looking around and haven't found anything that helped with this. Perhapse someone has already mastered this?

+razi+

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: phpbb/copermine bridge, user profile/user gallery link?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 06:42:12 am »

Upgrade to 1.3.2:  All functions that would be handled by Coppermine (member lists, etc) are automatically redirected to your bbs when the bridge is enabled.

This isn't a feature request.  Moving to the appropriate board.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Razi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:35:00 pm »

Welll i upgraded coppermine and it ll worked out but it didn't do what I wanted....I thought the upgraded verson once bridged would link to the phpbb profile instead of the coppermine profile...i guess...not....so I assume there aren't but maybe is there a mod or code that directs the profile from coppermine to the php one instead?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 05:58:49 pm »

That's very negative of you. Try adding this under your require in profile.php

Code: [Select]
if (defined('UDB_INTEGRATION')){
udb_redirect('/profile.php?id='. $_GET['uid']);
}

That's probably the wrong link but you get the idea.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 06:07:41 pm »

profile.php grabs the user information from the correct source, it just doesn't redirect to your forum's profile page.  If you want to redirect to your forum, do what Nibbler suggested, except use this:

Code: [Select]
udb_redirect('profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=' . $_GET['uid']);
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.