Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many program can be integrated with coppermine?  (Read 2968 times)

xinyuan

• Coppermine newbie
How many program can be integrated with coppermine?
« on: January 07, 2005, 11:42:07 pm »

Besides SMF board, I also want to add some other program such as blog and also classifieds program, as well as some news-publishing system, friends-making system, etc. In this case, people don't need to registrar again and again. mulilanguage(especially chinese supported is preferred)

Please give me a recommanded list:

blog(which one? plogworld.org work?)---coppermine---bulletin board(SMF? or phpbb?)-- friends making program(which one, also support chinese?)---news publishing system(mambo? it works?)---classifieds program (NOAH's classifieds work?)

I am looking forward to hear from you and wish you guys a great success!

Nibbler

Re: How many program can be integrated with coppermine?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 11:47:51 pm »

Coppermine only comes with bridges to the bbs listed in the documentation. If you want to include others then you need to make them use SMF's user login system.

xinyuan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 11:52:28 pm »

Thank you for your quick response. So according to what you said, I need integrated into SMF and use SMF to include lot of others? If you don't mind, can you tell me how many I can include through that SMF program. I have not used it yet, so have no much idea about it. Again, thank you for your quick response!

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 11:57:01 pm »

You are using it right now ;)

I'm not an expert on SMF, try asking on their support boards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.