Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new bug? Moving Icons..  (Read 4340 times)

dv.com

• Coppermine newbie
new bug? Moving Icons..
« on: December 28, 2004, 07:53:46 pm »

Hi all,

i think i found in the latest version a new bug. i searched for it already in the dev forum.
First of all i installed my gallery without any troubles.  The style type i choose is "rainy day". I think its important to know.
Anyway... everything is fine and works well execpt following:

when I click on a thumbnail in a gallery to get the frist bigger view (not the original size of the picture), above my pivtures there are a couple of buttons you can press e.g. next picture,previous picture, dia-show and so on...
Screenshot 1 attached

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digital-values.com%2F1.jpg&hash=e27758d0bbb083ab79822bc8b2911187d32ce3dd)

After clicking on for the next picture, all those elements moving to a new place outside there position before.  

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digital-values.com%2F2.jpg&hash=b1a03274ffbd06488b240a641e23921cf1899c80)

And now as soon as  I'm going with my mouse over on of those Icons the are moving immediately back to their correct position. In the last screenshot you can see the effekt. I did it only for the buttons on the right side. They are now back again on the correct position. Those on the left side are still in a wrong position.

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digital-values.com%2F3.jpg&hash=684f570d862359ee8631559622e661da639b88b4)

Is this new to you ? If not, how can I fix this? This bug occurs every time  after clicking on for the next or for the previous picture.

Many thx...
cheers
« Last Edit: December 28, 2004, 07:59:11 pm by dv.com »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: new bug? Moving Icons..
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 09:08:15 pm »

Please post a link to your site.  This isn't a bug, but sounds like a css issue.  Are you using a modified theme?  If you switch to the classic theme can you reproduce the problem?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

dv.com

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 11:08:02 pm »

I got some news: first i changed the style to classic and it didn't happen again. After it I changed again to rainy day and it happend again. But only, and this is now the update, if I'm logged out. Only as anonymus visitor and with rainy day style i hae this problem. I tried other combinations, in classic style as anonymus visitor you won't face this problem.
here is my gallery. I created a guest account.. So first just scroll without to log in to see the problem and after it you can log in.
name: Gast
pw: Gast

btw: you mean with css cascading style sheets? I can't think this can cause such a problem?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2004, 12:34:57 am by dv.com »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 11:13:55 pm »

It seems specific to IE, where I replicated it. Firefox had no issue.

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 01:06:47 am »

I've seen it with IE as well. I can't say that I've tested it on FF.

dv.com

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 01:38:27 am »

I tested it as well on FF and on Mozilla and there were no problems.  Occurs on IE only.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2004, 07:08:45 pm »

This has been reported before already, and afaik there has been a fix posted as well. Please search the 1.3 testing/bugs board for it, I don't remember the actual thread. You might want to get the most recent cpg1.3 files from the stable branch of the cvs.

Joachim

Brigtitan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 12:27:51 am »

This has been reported before already, and afaik there has been a fix posted as well. Please search the 1.3 testing/bugs board for it, I don't remember the actual thread. You might want to get the most recent cpg1.3 files from the stable branch of the cvs.

Is it possible to link to fix rather than give a vauge comment?  I too am having this problem, and if there is a fix - I would like to apply it.  Not trying to be negative, but I have spent the last hour trying to find the fix you refer to - to no avail.

Thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2005, 12:42:22 am »

I'd have to do the same thing: searching. If I remembered the thread, I would have posted it.

Joachim

dv.com

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 02:20:50 am »

unfortunately i did not find it too. I searched with different keywords but without success. If someone remember this thread or know how to fix this please let me know.thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.