Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disable the disply of last image upload, and enable one static image  (Read 5221 times)

benjo

• Coppermine newbie
    • theschaafs.org

Hello All-

Right now, the image that is displayed on the catagory index page is the last image that was uploaded for that album. 

However, what I want to do is; I want one image, the image that I feel best sums up that entire album, to be statically chosen, as the one image preview.

For example, i was married in 2004, and the image that it is coming up (the last image uploaded for that album) as the preview is a picture of some relative, not a picture of my wife and I.

does that make sense?  <sigh>...

thanks!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 07:58:57 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Disable the disply of last image upload, and enable one static image
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 05:06:17 am »

By default, the thumbnail representing an album is the one that was last uploaded. You can change it to be any other thumbnail from that particular album, using the "properties" button next to the album thumbnail. This is all nicely being described in the documentation that comes with coppermine (and that is available online as well by clicking on "documentation" at the top of this page). You're suggested to read the docs before posting questions, as it's not very nice for supporters to answer the same questions over and over again...

Joachim

benjo

• Coppermine newbie
    • theschaafs.org
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 07:57:40 pm »

Thanks...I knew I read it somewhere previously.
<edit>
However, when I click on "Properties" I get the error "There was an error while processing a database query ".  Any ideas?
</edit>

benjo

• Coppermine newbie
    • theschaafs.org
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 08:49:46 pm »

Also, while in debug mode I received this message:

While executing query "SELECT aid, CONCAT('(', user_name, ') ', title) AS title FROM cpg132_albums AS a INNER JOIN cpg132_users AS u ON category = (10000 + user_id) ORDER BY title" on 0

mySQL error: Got error 28 from table handler

I then did a search on error 28, but still an unable to figure out how to repair the error.  Any and all help will be appreciated!

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.