Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sort Order in albums  (Read 3636 times)

FinnK

• Coppermine novice
Sort Order in albums
« on: January 07, 2005, 02:45:36 pm »

I just would like to give my vote for the importance of getting a way to order the pictures in an album without having to rename files or manipulating picture titles or date. And when you have put them in the right order they should stay that way regardless if the administrator changes the default sort order.

Or perhaps some sort of "lock picture order" could be possible?  Then I could put numbers in the picture titles, sort by titles - and then "lock the sort" to keep the pictures in that order regardles on how I want to have it in other albums or what the admin wants to be the default way to do it.

If this thought applys to sorting albums in catgories too I haven't thought of, but manipulating this freely would be nice too.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 03:25:31 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Sort Order in albums
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 03:25:20 am »

The feature to sort pictures within an album already exists in the devel code, so it will be in the next version. There's a mod that will accomplish this (originally posted for cpg1.2.1, but should be easy to implement for cpg1.3.x as well): http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7541.0
Flagging this as "done".

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.