Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installed and Now I getting these error after running the install.php  (Read 2592 times)

neo719

• Coppermine newbie

this error on index.php
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /hsphere/local/home/frentz/pictures.frentz-family.com/index.php on line 43

this error on login.php
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /hsphere/local/home/frentz/pictures.frentz-family.com/login.php on line 89

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Installed and Now I getting these error after running the install.php
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 12:35:59 pm »

did you modify any files? if not, try replacing the login.php with a fresh copy, as it may have been corrupted
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

neo719

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 04:19:16 pm »

aight so after replacing all those files it works but there is a lot of stuff missing, some images and stuff just not there and there are a bunch of errors if I re-upload everything again do I have to do anything special. Or do I have to run the install.php file again. Would it hurt if I ran that again?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 05:57:22 pm »

If it ran successfully the first time, you will not be able to run it again.

It sounds like your ftp progam did a few errors.  Did you use dreamweaver, or another editor to upload the files, or a proper ftp program?

It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.