Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Embed Slide Show in Standard Webpage  (Read 19214 times)

PIF

• Coppermine newbie
Embed Slide Show in Standard Webpage
« on: January 06, 2005, 11:10:50 pm »

I did search several times before posting this query, I hope someone can help me.

I wiuld like to embed a slideshow into a standard webpage with other content.

Is this possible ? and if it is possible how do I do it :)

Thanking you in advance.

billcbos

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Embed Slide Show in Standard Webpage
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 03:46:13 pm »

Did you ever get a reply or figure this out. I am just exploring Coppermine for the first time and that it how I want to use the tool if it is set up for that use.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 09:13:32 pm »

I'm hoping you are not using the very old coppermine 1.2? Also you are probably not going to get a reply from a user that has only made one post back in 2005.

Search the visuals and content syndication mods boards here

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#permissions

I have written a couple and there are tons of others that may fit your needs especially the ones by rhpmedia.

I'm guessing you found this thread with the search feature but take a look at the header and dates of a thread before posting so next time you post in the right section of the board.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

billcbos

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 10:53:35 pm »

I did find it through a search, and I did not notice the '05 date  :-[  I also located the syndication section. Thanks for the advice and direction. Be well.

Ciao'
Bill C 

I'm hoping you are not using the very old coppermine 1.2? Also you are probably not going to get a reply from a user that has only made one post back in 2005.

Search the visuals and content syndication mods boards here

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#permissions

I have written a couple and there are tons of others that may fit your needs especially the ones by rhpmedia.

I'm guessing you found this thread with the search feature but take a look at the header and dates of a thread before posting so next time you post in the right section of the board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.