Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hlep needed to create pages  (Read 3396 times)

Justttt

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Trippy-ILLusion.Co.Uk
hlep needed to create pages
« on: January 06, 2005, 02:29:31 pm »

i want a guest book and a few other things to to be able to change theme and stuff when coppermine dose but i dont whant it in the folder /album because there ar to many files and stuff so i want it in a folder such as /album/guestbook

dose anyone know what script i would add to the pages to do this ?
J U S T T T T

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: hlep needed to create pages
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 09:20:58 am »

take a look at the miniCMS mod or use the code you posted yourself here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13320.0
Do not put other (custom) php scripts into coppermine's "albums" folder, as this is the place where coppermine takes control over files.

Support requests (and your question is a support request) should go into the support boards, not general discussion.

Joachim

P.S. I understand that your first language may not (or may) be english (mine isn't english either), but you're encouraged to review your postings for spelling errors, this would make your postings much more readable, and it will be even more helpfull if people use the search function on the forum: your postings often won't match a search term, because your spelling is ~unusual~...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.