Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin Message on 'homepage'  (Read 3725 times)

rob

• Coppermine newbie
Admin Message on 'homepage'
« on: January 03, 2005, 12:04:23 pm »

I want to put a message:

"
Hello, Welcome to the site....blah blah blah..."

On the main (homepage) of my site (coppermine).  Right now, the main page has Category, Random Files, Last Additions.  I want to put a little 'Admin Message Area' in there...

Any thoughts?  Dont know how to do this, or if its possible.
Thanks,
Rob
« Last Edit: January 03, 2005, 01:03:56 pm by TranzNDance »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Admin Message on 'homepage'
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 12:24:04 pm »

rob

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 12:45:32 pm »

Sorry....gotta little error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phpendtable() in /home2/dteamram/public_html/coppermine/anycontent.php on line 13

Here is the code I put up....I think I deleted something by accident and didnt back the file up before i changed it.  Sorry - but THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

<?php// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //// Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.3.2                                            //// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //// Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Gregory DEMAR                                     //// http://www.chezgreg.net/coppermine/                                       //// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //// Updated by the Coppermine Dev Team                                        //// (http://coppermine.sf.net/team/)                                          //// see /docs/credits.html for details                                        //// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //// This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify      //// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by      //// the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or         //// (at your option) any later version.                                       //// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //// CVS version: $Id: anycontent.php,v 1.5 2004/07/24 15:03:52 gaugau Exp $// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //starttable("100%", "Welcome");?><tr><tdclass="tableb">
Aight,
Here it is boys...Giver with whatever.  I think it works alright.  

To upload pictures:

Click on 'Upload File', then there are 3 buttons - click "Create Album".  Then click "New" and you can change the Album name to whatever ya want.
When you upload yer shit, just pick what album you wanna put it in.  

Should be it.  Start putting yer shit up.  Should work out sweet.
Later,
Tit's
</td></tr><?phpendtable();?>

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 12:47:59 pm »

You need a space between php and endtable so they are seperate words.

rob

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 12:54:14 pm »

Sweet...Thanks dude.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.