Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Errors, and issues still, although I might have an idea.  (Read 8393 times)

Cyberpawz

• Coppermine frequent poster
Errors, and issues still, although I might have an idea.
« on: September 27, 2003, 11:23:56 pm »

Error 1.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Volumes/WebServer/htdocs/coppermine/index.php:433) in /Volumes/WebServer/htdocs/coppermine/themes/rainy_day/theme.php on line 736

Error 2
There was an error while processing a database query

Error 1: Is above where the list should be on the rainy day gallery list, as well as the member list...this possibly might be a script error, although I have no clue how to fix it... anyone got a clue?

Error 2: I am going to call Apple and see if 10.2.8 has an issues with MySQL..., and also a way to fix the database, since OS 10.x comes with Apache, and can use, and is insisted on using MySQL as well, for server usage...but as things stand, people can still register, but I can't access their information to change their settings...which means that only part of the database is corrupted, although I don't know what it is.

Anyone have a clue?

Cyberpawz

moorey

• VIP
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 05:01:06 am »

Did you customise the rainy_day template heavily?  Try reverting back to a default theme or any unedited theme.

I'm using Apache2 instead of OSX's default Apache.  It's a bit outdated anyway.. in saying that though I doubt the errors has anything to do with Apache.

Why don't you setup/create a seperate test gallery on your Mac with a new database.  Import over what you can if you know how, or upload some pictures to test -- that way you can tell if it's MySQL, CPG or Apache specific.

Cyberpawz

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 06:52:49 am »

Quote from: "moorey"
Did you customise the rainy_day template heavily?  Try reverting back to a default theme or any unedited theme.

I'm using Apache2 instead of OSX's default Apache.  It's a bit outdated anyway.. in saying that though I doubt the errors has anything to do with Apache.

Why don't you setup/create a seperate test gallery on your Mac with a new database.  Import over what you can if you know how, or upload some pictures to test -- that way you can tell if it's MySQL, CPG or Apache specific.

I haven't edtied anything since I loaded the coppermine service up, so I have left nearly everything alone since then, except for adding people into the service...

In any case, As for what don't I do a new service?  I can't get phpmyadmin up and running, because it won't allow me to view the phpmyadmin...for whatever reason....

My guess is that the MySQL database is corruped, and that the file can't be read, now I am not a terminal junkie, so I don't know how to create a database from the terminal, so I am stuck for now.

Cyberpawz

moorey

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 09:17:17 am »

Ok-ay.. turn debug mode on, see what's the error message.

On another note, what's the error message for phpMyAdmin? What's the error message?  How is it not working?  Get that working and life could be so much easier for you if you have that as you're "not a terminal-junkie".

Cyberpawz

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 02:56:40 pm »

Ok-ay.. turn debug mode on, see what's the error message.

On another note, what's the error message for phpMyAdmin? What's the error message?  How is it not working?  Get that working and life could be so much easier for you if you have that as you're "not a terminal-junkie".

Debug mode results

While executing query "SELECT user_id, user_name, user_email, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(user_regdate) as user_regdate, group_name, user_active, COUNT(pid) as pic_count, ROUND(SUM(total_filesize)/1024) as disk_usage, group_quota FROM cpg11d_users AS u INNER JOIN cpg11d_usergroups AS g ON user_group = group_id LEFT JOIN cpg11d_albums AS a ON category = 10000 + user_id LEFT JOIN cpg11d_pictures AS p ON p.aid = a.aid GROUP BY user_id ORDER BY user_regdate DESC LIMIT 0, 25"

As for the error in phpmyadmin, there is none, it times out on Safari, and can't connect on netscape...

Everything is set up correct, I have tried using the website address to connect, and localhost as well, so far this is an issue with phpmyadmin, and with that being said, they have not come back with a solid responce on why this is happening, but it seems I'm not the only one that has this problem either.

Cyberpawz

moorey

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 03:44:00 pm »

Ah this was posted before  :oops:

This path is really going towards the MySQL experts.. but nothing Google can't answer  8)

(10 mins later..)
After a bit of searching, it doesn't look easy.  I would give them a go but I've got a video editing to do and some websites updatetonight.  Can the MySQL people have a look at this?

I'm stumped too without phpMyAdmin.

Thanks.

Cyberpawz

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 12:42:40 am »

Ah this was posted before  :oops:

This path is really going towards the MySQL experts.. but nothing Google can't answer  8)

(10 mins later..)
After a bit of searching, it doesn't look easy.  I would give them a go but I've got a video editing to do and some websites updatetonight.  Can the MySQL people have a look at this?

I'm stumped too without phpMyAdmin.

Thanks.

I've been talking to MySQL experts... and they said that after doing a database diagnostic, the database is stable, and is working... it's Coppermine...or it seems to be.

So I'm stuck here... coppermine says that the database is corrupt, but the database isn't...catch 22, or do I just give up and dump Coppermine?

Cyberpawz

moorey

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2003, 04:19:44 am »

If you're not too protective, I'd like to have a look at phpMyAdmin.  As the other devs have not responded, I'm assuming it's a little hard to fix - What I would do is figure out PMA, get that running and create a new database, then reinstall CPG and move over the pics.  

With the thumbnails and intermediate pics already in place, it shouldn't take long to add - you'd only have to recreate categories and albums.  You probably would miss out some users and comments.  There's probably a better way around this but that's what I'd do as it's the simplest without having to do the details :/

Oh and, how about a URL to your site?

Cyberpawz

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2003, 04:31:21 am »

If you're not too protective, I'd like to have a look at phpMyAdmin.  As the other devs have not responded, I'm assuming it's a little hard to fix - What I would do is figure out PMA, get that running and create a new database, then reinstall CPG and move over the pics.  

With the thumbnails and intermediate pics already in place, it shouldn't take long to add - you'd only have to recreate categories and albums.  You probably would miss out some users and comments.  There's probably a better way around this but that's what I'd do as it's the simplest without having to do the details :/

Oh and, how about a URL to your site?

I got it working, although phpMyAdmin isn't working still...

I used a 3rd part app someone developed just for this instance...works on the Mac too :)

In any case if you are still intersted in seeing phpMyAdmin, please tell me :)

Here is the site overall.

http://cyberpawz.dyndns.org/

Just getting it started...

As for the service that was causing an issue...

http://cyberpawz.dyndns.org/coppermine/index.php

Cyberpawz

moorey

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2003, 04:51:42 am »

As long as it's working for you.  Did the app tell you what was wrong?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.