Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't logout of or reset Coppermine  (Read 4250 times)

rsisme2

• Coppermine newbie
Can't logout of or reset Coppermine
« on: December 30, 2004, 07:04:28 am »

Hello.  Brand new to this and am stuck.

I set Coppermine up on my website yesterday w/ 1 gallery, 6 alblums and all looked great.  When I was done I couldn't logout.
After many attempts today, I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, again and again.  No matter what, it thinks I'm already logged in, but never lets me logout.
(During one install attempt, I deleted the 'install.lock" file per the FAQ here, but that was no help.

Also, it never lets me switch from User mode to Admin mode.  Yesterday, it all was working fine.  I was switching back and forth numerous to check out how it looked.

I've set my cookie settings to accept cookies from ".bobbydonut.com" where I'm trying to run it from.

See " http://www.bobbydonut.com/Coppermine/index.php "   Nothing there at this point except the basic screen that won't let me do anything.

Any ideas???  I can't find--or missed it--in the all the docs and posts.

Thanks!

-Bob   ???

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Can't logout of or reset Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 07:22:14 am »

Is your computer clock correct?

Could you please post a test login with user/pass (non-admin) so we can test?

rsisme2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 08:32:19 am »

Thanks for your help!

1) Yes, my computer clock seems fine.

2) I never set up any special users\groups; it was my first use of Coppermine and most of the time was spent trying to set up the basics like loading pictures, organizing them, that kind of stuff.  Though, I did have a lot of access allowed to 'anoynomous.'  Sorry, but at this point, there are no pictures, etc. to view\test because they were deleted during the re-install and I can't create or do anything now.

It looks like you are a Coopermine Developer: Yes?  If so I can send you, via email, my account\password, but don't want to post it here.

Thanks again!
-Bob

rsisme2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 08:44:56 am »

TranzNDance,

I'm at a loss!!!  Did you do something to fix it?  Yes it's now working fine!  I SWEAR it's been "stuck" for a day and a half, after multiple re-installs, logoff attempts, etc. The last time I checked it was about 1:00AM and still not working.

The ONLY thing I did, per your suggestion, was to check my computer clock.  I did NOT change anything on the clock, just opened it and closed it via "Ok."

Any ideas incase it happens again?

Thanks soooo much!

-Bob   :)

elck

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 06:33:10 pm »

I have the same problem
Cannot logout, cannot change to usermode
www.stippen.nl/coppermine

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 06:36:37 pm »

Look, you read Tranz's post, so why didn't you do as she asked and post a test account ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2005, 06:49:02 pm »

...and don't double-post: you already posted this issue on http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13692.msg63214#msg63214  >:(

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.