Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: future requested... also a bug?  (Read 4454 times)

RS232

• Coppermine novice
future requested... also a bug?
« on: November 11, 2003, 11:13:19 am »

Hi, I found a small problem with coppermine, but let's go trought the steps

let's create al album called ALBUM
let's create a group called GROUP
let's create a user (called USER) belonging to the GROUP

Now, if I assign view rights for the ALBUM to the GROUP, and I logout from the administrator user, I'm not able to enter in the album prefs any more...
Administrators can't see the album any more, where the GROUP can see only an empty album, but not rights to edit the Abum.

Any idea? There must be a shortcut, but the only way I found has been to delete the ALBUM, upload the pictures and chanche the view rights to the GROUP... but even in this way I'm not able to edit the album in the future  (

Also (may be the solution to my problem).. how can I have either the administrator being member or other groups (not only administrators) as well OR delegate admin rights forthe ALBUM to a different user?

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, or is not clear... I've messed up a little bit )

Brendan

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
future requested... also a bug?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 03:05:16 pm »

You really need to search the forum.  This has been discussed in many different threads.

Look at this one: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=579&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I gave the URL to that one because it addresses that you don't have to delete the album to get it back.

-Brendan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.