Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you do this (sorry kind of hard to explain in the title)  (Read 3090 times)

bball2

• Coppermine newbie
How do you do this (sorry kind of hard to explain in the title)
« on: December 30, 2004, 12:13:26 am »

Is it possible to have the pics show up in the main index.php file when it's a category? For example the demo coppermine installation on this site has the parent category food then the albums fruit/misc/pasta/vegetables with a description of it and a picture. Now I am just wondering if it's possible to have a subcategory underneath food say for example fruit and underneath that have two albums like oranges and apples but on the main index.php file it shows a random image or something like it does for the album.

So for my gallery http://www.basketball2k.com/gallery/index.php I have the parent category of Basketball, an album streetball underneath that, and NBA/NCAA/WNBA as three subcategories. I am wondering if on the main page I could have the NBA/NCAA/WNBA categories show up like the streetball album.

I am pretty sure it's possible because I got it working on the main page once while I was trying to fix something else a while ago but havn't been able to since. P.S. I also searched the forums quite a bit but didn't find any relevant information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.