Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Posting problems  (Read 2968 times)

towndrunk

• Coppermine newbie
Posting problems
« on: November 06, 2003, 02:57:16 am »

I've recently set up Coppermine and I am now having problems posting pictures.  I am able to do it as the admin, however as a registered user I am only capable of posting in the User Galleries.

I've checked all the properties for each album and it is a public album.  I don't know what else to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zarsky

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Zerr Family Website
Posting problems
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 04:46:31 am »

Have you checked that the proper permissions are set in the groups section while in admin mode?  Please read the documentation included in the zip download and the following links for more help as well.
Read the Online DOCs, FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.

towndrunk

• Coppermine newbie
Posting problems
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2003, 07:00:22 am »

yes, i have checked the group settings as well as read all the documentation.  i checked the FAQ too, and couldn't find anything.  when i'm in the admin section i chose upload picture and it gives me the list of available albums.  when i'm in user mode i can only post to my user gallery.  do all posts to other galleries have to be made from the admin mode?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Posting problems
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2003, 07:16:00 am »

like the documentation says (and zarsky pointed out as well): when in admin mode, click on "groups" and select "Can upload pictures" - "yes" for the group "registered" (or whatever group is supposed to be able to upload). After this, click on "properties" next to an album the users are supposed to be able to upload to and set "Visitors can upload pictures" to "yes".

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.