Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding Picture in front of the "Most Viewed" and "Last Comment"-Text  (Read 2721 times)

cale

• Coppermine newbie

Hi All.

the topic tells you my Problem! im looking for a way to add a picture in front of the "Most Viewed" and "Last Comment" Text.. by now i spent some hours to search through the Forum but didn find something helpful! I already tried adding the img tag in the starttable function. This worked for the Main Page, but when selecting an album, the image is displayed two times... perhaps because the starttable function is called two times???)

Hope somebody can help me!!!

ahh and i have another problem...

how can i change the color of the table row showing the following content "xx albums on xx page(s)". for me its grey but i want its background to be white. i played with the style sheet but unsuccesfully...

ok thats all!!! looking forward to receive an answer...

sincerely yours, Andi

ps. CPG is great!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Adding Picture in front of the "Most Viewed" and "Last Comment"-Text
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 07:05:03 pm »

1) We have a "one question per thread" policy here, you agreed to respect it when you signed up for your account on this forum
2) To add an image that is being displayed before the meta albums, you have to edit index.php and fiddle with the code (not recommended)
3) To edit the way statistics are being displayed, edit the css class "statlink" in themes/yourtheme/style.css. If this doesn't give you enough control, edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php, find
Code: [Select]
{STATISTICS}(is in the code several times) and edit the surrounding html markup accordingly.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.