Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you do this (sorry kind of hard to explain in the title)  (Read 3088 times)

bball2

• Coppermine newbie
How do you do this (sorry kind of hard to explain in the title)
« on: December 30, 2004, 12:13:26 am »

Is it possible to have the pics show up in the main index.php file when it's a category? For example the demo coppermine installation on this site has the parent category food then the albums fruit/misc/pasta/vegetables with a description of it and a picture. Now I am just wondering if it's possible to have a subcategory underneath food say for example fruit and underneath that have two albums like oranges and apples but on the main index.php file it shows a random image or something like it does for the album.

So for my gallery http://www.basketball2k.com/gallery/index.php I have the parent category of Basketball, an album streetball underneath that, and NBA/NCAA/WNBA as three subcategories. I am wondering if on the main page I could have the NBA/NCAA/WNBA categories show up like the streetball album.

I am pretty sure it's possible because I got it working on the main page once while I was trying to fix something else a while ago but havn't been able to since. P.S. I also searched the forums quite a bit but didn't find any relevant information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.