Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SQL Error after Recent Debian Update  (Read 3200 times)

crackers

• Coppermine newbie
SQL Error after Recent Debian Update
« on: December 24, 2004, 09:21:06 pm »

While executing query "SELECT aid FROM cpg11d_albums WHERE category = " on 0

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

I'm getting that error with the main page. I recently did apt-get update which upgraded my mysql and php along with GD. Anyone else having problems with coppermine after this update a couple days ago. I have 4 installations of coppermine and they are all not working.

Any help would be great.

http://www.lasthop.ca/pics/  is the url

Thanks

crackers

Nibbler

Re: SQL Error after Recent Debian Update
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 09:32:44 pm »

Update your Zend optimiser !

and your coppermine too while you're at it ;)

crackers

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 10:04:19 pm »

Zend could actually be causing the problem? I have a site that uses Zend and mysql and it is running just fine. I've tried upgrading and thats not working either, the install script gives me a similar error

• • • ERROR • • • 
The following errors were encountered and need to be corrected first:

mySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Array' at line 1

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 10:09:51 pm »

Update your Zend and then update cpg. PHP 4.3.10 does not work properly with any Zend optimizer less than 2.5.7. You will find others on this board with the same problem, the solution is well known by now.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 11:14:31 pm »

PHP's website clearly states in red font:
Note: Due to an incompatibility between earlier versions of Zend Optimizer and PHP 4.3.10, it's recommended to upgrade to the latest version.

For your convenience, they even include a link to the Zend site, which also clearly states
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Due to incompatibility of the previous version of Zend Optimizer with PHP 4.3.10, it is strongly recommended that owners of Zend Performance Suite, Zend Accelerator, Zend Studio Server, and Zend WinEnabler, upgrade to Zend Optimizer 2.5.7.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.