Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User post / No "pre-approval" options?  (Read 2404 times)

chadi

• Coppermine newbie
User post / No "pre-approval" options?
« on: November 05, 2003, 09:23:59 pm »

How do I remove the "upload approval" so that the users may post their pictures immediately and show up instantly? Also, I logged in user mode and I myself am confused how to upload pics! Where's the "upload" button?

Zarsky

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Zerr Family Website
User post / No "pre-approval" options?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 10:02:24 pm »

Log in as your admin account, and enter admin mode.  Under admin mode there is a "groups" tab.  Click that tab.  Change the "Pub. Upl. approval" and "Priv. Upl. approval " options for the usergroup to NO.  This will remove the approval needed.  

As for your second issue....you should still have an upload link in the main menu when under user mode.  Have you edited the theme.php file or any other files?

Lastly, your question could have been answered by reading the documentation on the downloaded package, or checking the following links.

Hope that helped
Read the Online DOCs, FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.