Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: copy of ecards sent to webmaster  (Read 7509 times)

kriki

• Coppermine newbie
copy of ecards sent to webmaster
« on: December 23, 2004, 03:17:24 am »

Hi,

I am using the 1.2.2b for PHP-Nuke and I was wondering wheather the email script can be modified to also send a copy of each eCard to the webmaster (or some other address).
This would be necassary if visitors (or users) of the site have been using the ecard interface to send quite a lot of ecards to others (to HIS/HER friends - in my case using it to, make fun of other persons on the pictures). I would like to recieve those messages as an Admin in order to find out who that is, what nasty words he/she exactly wrote and to be able to personally talk to him. Moreover I had quite a lot of sorrows with my older 4nAlbum or myeGallery (where I later on could have an overview about strange users writing nasty or harassing mails).
Or are they stored anywhere? easier it would be to have an overview of all of the mails!

I am sorry to post this here, but I realized afterwards, that it is not supposed in this section!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: copy of ecards sent to webmaster
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 06:57:08 am »

there's no nuke support at all - neither here nor anywhere else I know. The nuke support site has gone down because of the nuke users mainly consisting of takers instead of givers. The coders of the coppermine port for phpnuke decided to abandon their work and support for this port. They have moved to start a new project (a nuke clone called cpgnuke. Moving your question to the deprecated nuke support board. Read the sticky thread to find out more.

Joachim

kriki

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 01:17:39 am »

Hi Joachim,

I am sorry that they behaved so wierdly. I am also sorry, that my question is deprecated! Would anyone know wheather there would be a way to do that with the original sf.coppermine?

I will try to find the code then and do this manually on my modified Nuke version then. I have not found any post regarding that in the official forums either.

Thanks for the link to the nukemod, but their totally modified nuke is quite something different from the good old Nuke and the spledid coppermine!

I thank you in advance anyhow. And to make this an issue, I believe Coppermine for Nuke would still be a winning Team (regardless wheather the coders were not the nicest).

Yours truely Chris 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 09:38:57 am »

in cpg1.3.2 (standalone), you would edit ecard.php, find
Code: [Select]
            $result = cpg_mail($recipient_email, $subject, $message, 'text/html', $sender_name, $sender_email);and add after it (in a new line)
Code: [Select]
            $result2 = cpg_mail('you@yourdomain.tld', $subject, $message, 'text/html', $sender_name, $sender_email);, but of course this would not make much sense, as cpg1.3.2 already comes with ecards logging, so the admin can check the ecards sent at any time in a nice overview directly in the coppermine user interface.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.