Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: using folders even when "safe mode" is on  (Read 2686 times)

DocSlyper

• Coppermine newbie
    • [-=A=-]genten Clanpage
using folders even when "safe mode" is on
« on: December 22, 2004, 07:05:01 pm »

hi there,

i tryed to find a matching thread by using the search, but didn't find anyting that campares.
so i opend a new one.

first, i would like to say, that my english is not the best, and i still have some problems describing "my issue" corectly - so please be patient ;-)

what would i do?
in my eyes it looks easy. i'm hosted on a server where safe mode is on and i'm using the woltlab bridge. everything works perfect - cpg is version 1.3.2 and woltlab is version 2.2.1
uploading pics and everything is working :-)
what i want to do is, simulating a safe mode off file structure by manually adding the subfolders in the userpic folder. for me it's not a problem, because i have to "activate" a user for usinf cpg, so i know always his id and i can create the folder.

is there any way to "tell" cpg that it schould use these subdirectorys in the user folder?
so when user 25 wants to upload pictures i create the subfolder 10025, put him in an wbb-group whitch is allowed to upload pictures in cpg, and then cpg should store all his pictures in the "users/10025" folder and not in the "users" folder.
i tryed to do it this way, but cpg still saves the uploaded pics in the "users" folder. so there must be anywhere something that checkes the saf mode on/off status and act depending on the result.
on -> using the "users" dir
off -> using the "users/1xxxx" dir

would be greate if anyone can help of give me a hint.

sincerely
docslyper
Webmaster [-=A=-]Clan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.