Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how do I link to an individual picture in Coppermine within my PostNuke theme?  (Read 7214 times)

aszasz

• Coppermine newbie

I have successfully installed Coppermine (1.3.2) and pnCPG24 and they are working fine.  Coppermine works as a module inside PostNuke.

I would like to create a link to a coppermine picture from elsewhere in my site (from a Content Express page).  I know that I can call the 'raw' coppermine picture like this: http://mysite/cpg132/displayimage.php?pos=-20 and that will display the picture with Coppermine filling the entire browser.  But what's the URL to view a coppermine picture but still have it be wrapped up in my PostNuke theme?

Thanks in advance for any help.

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community

That is fairly simple, within Coppermine right mouse click on the picture you would like to embed  and check the properties. There is your link.

Cas

aszasz

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks for the reply.  That's not exactly what I wanted.  When I get the link directly from the photo (as you suggested), the photo opens in a blank browser (not wrapped in Coppermine and not wrapped in my PostNuke site theme).  I was looking for a link that, when pressed, opens the photo inside my PostNuke theme and inside the Coppermine gallery.

The problem seems to be all of the permission-checking that's going on in the URL...

Any ideas?
 ???

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community

aszasz

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks, cas.  Worked like a charm! 

Two more detailed questions along the same lines.

1. How do I link to a Category (for example cat=7) using a similar call?

2. How do I link to an Album within a category (for example album=13) using a similar call?

I tried all permutations I could think of on this link:
http://Postnuke-home/index.php?module=pnCPG&func=view&soort=1&album=74&pos=5175

like just removing the 'pos' to try to get to the album.  But it didn't work.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
asz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.