Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with long thumbnails  (Read 2688 times)

cynikalsam

• Coppermine regular visitor
Problem with long thumbnails
« on: December 21, 2004, 12:20:50 am »

As you can see here, a long thumbnail is throwing off the entire layout of the gallery. How to i set a maximum width/hight for thumbnails?

In the admin menu under config, theres " Max dimension of a thumbnail **" with the value set to 100. Is that pixles? Percent? How do i manually restrict width and hight?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problem with long thumbnails
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 12:31:33 am »

I had the same problem with panoramic shots. I would suggest you simply hide long thumbnails rather than play with that width setting because it would mess up your other images.

Try this thread.

cynikalsam

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Problem with long thumbnails
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 12:42:31 am »

Yeah, i changed the value "100" to "130" and set it to max aspect. It seems to work, but like u said, it kinda messes with the other pics.

I'll look at that thread now. Thanks for the quick reply :)

//Edit

I think the solution i used works ok. The problem with going from max-hight to max-aspect is now all my thumbnails are aligned to the top. I'll start searching the board to see if i can find a way to center each thumbnail image, and maybe align the thubnail text to the bottom. That way all the text and thubnails line up nicley.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 01:20:24 am by cynikalsam »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.