Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Second page does not show users albums  (Read 4599 times)

Truden

• Coppermine newbie
Second page does not show users albums
« on: December 19, 2004, 08:27:13 pm »

Hi everyone :)

I have coppermine installed in www.truden.com, and I Thank all the developers for this wonderful product.

I have small problem which I thing with your help will be solved out very easy.
My PHPNuke version is 7.3 and cpg 1.2.0-Nuke

In the users albums I did set the albums to show up in three rows, which is nine albums per page. The problem is that when you go on the second page (there are more than nine albums) you would see the default coppermine thumbnails (without users picture) with album(s) picture(s) under them.

To avoid this problem I had to make the numbers of the thumbnails to be 18, in order to appear in one page, and I hope that I will not need to go for greater number :)

I did try to update with cpg1.2rc3,(test in my PC) but the installation could not recognize me as admin, and kept asking me to login as such…

Would you help me, please?
Truden

P.S. I did try to find with Search something about this subject, but I could not find anything.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Second page does not show users albums
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 01:49:32 am »

no support for nuke here, that's something your search should have come up with.

Joachim

Truden

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Second page does not show users albums
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 09:08:23 pm »

Sorry for stiling from your time

Tank You  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.