Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a new problem  (Read 3537 times)

feierreisen

• Coppermine newbie
a new problem
« on: December 19, 2004, 04:52:57 pm »

now i have a new problem... i can´t load up new picutures... the misstake is

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG' for writing in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 185

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193

Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193
Kann Thumbnail nicht erzeugen.

[edit GauGau]
Split from http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=11049.0
Do not double post >:(
[/edit]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 06:04:33 pm by GauGau »

feierreisen

• Coppermine newbie
a new problem
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 05:04:28 pm »

i can´t load up new picutures here are the misstake.. mm i am to stupid? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG' for writing in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 185

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 191

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193

Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/ilovetechno_2004/thumb_PICT0476.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web126/html/galerie/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 193
Kann Thumbnail nicht erzeugen.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
unable to move
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 05:19:30 pm »

You are not supposed to put your pics in userpics.  That is for coppermines use only, when users upload.
You are supposed to ftp into folders you create in the albums folder.  make sure you chmod them the same as the albums folder.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
unable to move
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 06:02:33 pm »

we have a "one question per thread" policy you agreed to respect when you signed up for your account. You have been told to search before posting questions. The error you're reporting has been posted about a thousand times, why don't you just look it up? This is covered in the documentation as well, please take a look into it.

Joachim

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: a new problem
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 06:06:36 pm »

I split your above posting from the thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=11049.0 and merged it with the other one you posted. As suggested above: do not double post, and use a subject that summarizes the issues you're facing.

Joachim

feierreisen

• Coppermine newbie
Re: a new problem
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 04:06:40 pm »

I split your above posting from the thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=11049.0 and merged it with the other one you posted. As suggested above: do not double post, and use a subject that summarizes the issues you're facing.

Joachim

sorry! now alle my problems are finished! Thanks to all users who helps me!

The error you're reporting has been posted about a thousand times, why don't you just look it up?  answer : i was ill for a long time

i wish all merry x-mas

greetz ole
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.