Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do I add my own header, footer and sidebar code?  (Read 3202 times)

inductionconcepts

• Coppermine newbie
Where do I add my own header, footer and sidebar code?
« on: December 19, 2004, 09:11:11 am »

Errr... IE does have side bars BUT your idea is good! also have you considered hooking this as a menu to the Home option in breadcrumb - that would be cool as well!

I'm not sure what you mean by hooking it to the Home Option in breadcrumbs?  I did make it an option in the CONFIG page to include it on the main page (breadcrumb/tree/catlist... etc)

Live demo at http://www.photo-junky.com

Sorry for the off-topic question, but how do you make a sidebar for navigation to the rest of your site.  Like where you have Album List, FAQ, Register, Login...

I want one that has links to the rest of my site, not just the gallery.  Like Home, Forums, Products, Contact Us, etc.

I'd also like to add the header and footer I have on all the other pages on my site.  Which files do I add my header, footer and sidebar code to?

TIA

[edit GauGau]
[:| split this post from sidebar, merging it with the thread you started. Don't double post nor cross-post, and don't try to hijack other's threads. Misbehaving that way will only make supporters mad and will make it less likely you get an answer at all. >:(
[/edit]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 02:12:18 pm by GauGau »

inductionconcepts

• Coppermine newbie
Where do I add my own header, footer and sidebar code?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 09:17:11 am »

I need to add the header, footer and sidebar that all the other areas of my site contain.  So that from the gallery, they can navigate to any other area of the site (Home, Forums, Products, Contact Us, etc.) as well as make sure the gallery has the same look and feel (header/sidebar) as the rest of the site.

Which files do I add my header, footer and sidebar code to?

TIA

Nibbler

Re: Where do I add my own header, footer and sidebar code?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 01:24:48 pm »

Try the FAQ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.