Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fails to chgmod albums/edit to 777  (Read 5641 times)

whoofer

• Coppermine newbie
fails to chgmod albums/edit to 777
« on: December 18, 2004, 11:38:55 am »

when I press the upload button, I receive the following message:
arning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/barfclub/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/barfclub/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/barfclub/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/barfclub/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/barfclub/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/barfclub/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php on line 453

tried to set the permissions in albums/edit to 777, (its now 644) but it states that I dont have permisson. please advice!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 05:55:15 pm by TranzNDance »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: fails to chgmod albums/edit to 777
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 12:04:49 pm »

Try changing its name, then create a new edit folder, with the correct permissions.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

whoofer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: fails to chgmod albums/edit to 777
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 12:24:57 pm »

that seems to do the trick! thanx a lot! strange do, at firs,t after installing Coppermine it worked all fine, and suddenley there I was having this problem..  anyways, it works again now! thanx again!!! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.