Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems when batch uploading  (Read 2433 times)

inductionconcepts

• Coppermine newbie
Problems when batch uploading
« on: December 18, 2004, 05:40:34 am »

OK, I'm a CPG newb, I appolgize for my ignorance if I've just missed something or am doing it wrong.

I installed it on my site, it (1.2.1) is bundled from my web host.  When I first installed it, everything went fine, I uploaded all the pics I had at the time, still fine.  Then a day or two later, I had a new batch of pictures to upload, to one of the albums I had already created and populated earlier, problem. 

Now, it's been a while since I did this, so I don't even remember how I did it exactly, I tried it a couple of different ways, but I need to fix it now.  I tried just uploading the pics via ftp, and then telling CPG where they were, I tried adding the pics to an existing album via ftp and then trying to 'update' that album.  Different results, sometimes the new pics wouldn't show up, other times (depending on which method I chose) the pics that were there before no longer show up, etc.

So, regardless, what is the proper way to add more photos to an existing album?  Lets say I create an album and add a bunch of pictures to it.  A few days later, I have more pics, of the same project that i want to add to that album, what is the proper way?

Thanks in advance.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problems when batch uploading
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 05:56:15 am »

Have you tried reading the documentation in the docs folder?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.