Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freelance sought for corporate image gallery  (Read 4162 times)

Down Lite

• Coppermine newbie
Freelance sought for corporate image gallery
« on: December 23, 2005, 05:18:29 am »

Hi There,
Our company has a vendors only site that allows our customers to download our stock photos for their various needs (their own websites, newspaper ads. etc).  My web guy told me about this open source tool and I wanted to see about having our existing photo site redone using coppermine.

Currently we host on fatcow.com and could move if needed.

Please visit the website and preview the existing materials:
DownLiteDealers.com

Right now we have to manually crucnh files down into two forms - 72 dpi and a 150 dpi.  I'd love to find a solution that will allow us to upload one photo - pref a 300 DPI image and allow users to download what they need in one of several size options.

We also might want to move the site on to our main site and or bundle it - so the code needs to be transportable?

Budget would be under $1,000.

Please check out site and post or email back with reference sites.

Right now the photos have various categories and sub categories -I'd like to build on that by having some additional information for each item.  One example is that we may have an image of a bed that is used in several different items packaging and go under several different names.  One customer might know an item as the Alpine, while the other knows the item as the sundown...so in otherwords I want to be able to add the items various 'known as' titles to allow for our customers and vendors to be able to search how they know the item.

The site is currently open to the public and we have never had a problem with competitors using our photos, etc...but I want to build in functionality to make the site restircted if we ever had a problem.

I'm in and out next weekf ro the holidays - so please post or email back and hopefully we can get a project going by mid january.

We can pay via paypal if needed, or corp check or amex, etc...

Warm Regards,
Stefan Hunter
Marketing Manager
DownLite.com

p.s. the site in question once again is DownLiteDealers.com
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:42:41 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.