Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Urgent: Need Coder for Theme and Customizations  (Read 5022 times)

danad

• Coppermine newbie
Urgent: Need Coder for Theme and Customizations
« on: December 16, 2004, 02:11:32 am »

VERY IMPORTANT: I can only pay via PayPal, so if you are unable to accept PayPal where you live, please don't offer to work on this project. Sorry.

I need a new theme for Coppermine, as well as some customizations. This work needs to be completed ASAP, and I am willing to pay for urgency. Please provide me with an estimate for how long it will take and how much it will cost when you reply (privately, if you prefer).

THE THEME

I have several wireframes and mockup images for how the gallery should look - I can email them to you if you're interested. Please note that the wireframes have precedence over the mockup images - some things have changed since the mockups were created. The theme (with the exception of the administrator bar) must follow that design.

The theme must have a separate login page, for both users and administrators. A link to this will be contained in the main gallery page, at the very bottom of the page. This is not indicated on the wireframes or mockups. There is no mockup for the login page, but one will be provided. It will follow the general design of the other pages.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

I am not 100% sure whether or not these items are already supported in Coppermine. If so, some customization may be required for ease of use, regardless.

1. Link at the bottom of the Main Page for users to apply for a login. Administrators must approve all applications. A manual option is available if this is difficult to implement - please let me know which option you feel will work best. If users apply for a login using Coppermine, Administrators must be notified of applications (via automated email).
2. Registered users can upload photos, but administrators must approve the photos before they can be shown.
3. Each user is given their own gallery in a specific Category - automated.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you!

[edit GauGau]
marked thread as "closed" (2005-03-21), because it has been inactive for more than a month
[/edit]
[/b]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 08:52:48 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Urgent: Need Coder for Theme and Customizations
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 07:33:55 am »

1. Link at the bottom of the Main Page for users to apply for a login. Administrators must approve all applications. A manual option is available if this is difficult to implement - please let me know which option you feel will work best. If users apply for a login using Coppermine, Administrators must be notified of applications (via automated email).
not in coppermine yet, but can be easily done by changing the email address in the register.php to point to the admin's email address instead of the user's address

2. Registered users can upload photos, but administrators must approve the photos before they can be shown.
Coppermine already has got this option

3. Each user is given their own gallery in a specific Category - automated.
option already exists

As all features you request already exist, this is basically a theme customization request. (Please note: I'm not applying for the job).

Joachim

George_CC

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Web-Engines: installation, design, modifications of CMS
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2004, 02:38:22 am »

I need to see the images to answer about time and price of this work, please send me via email: admin@web-engines.net.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 12:23:31 pm »

*bump*
Is this still valid? I'm going through the threads in the "paid help" section to find the issues that have been done or are no longer valid and flag them accordingly.
@thread-starter: please reply; if you don't, I'll flag the thread as "invalid".

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.