Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: album viewed by drop down  (Read 6400 times)

keyserSose

• Coppermine newbie
album viewed by drop down
« on: December 15, 2004, 01:48:54 am »

as many others, i can not change my 'album viewed by', there is no drop down, its just a text box and anything typed and saved it erased.  I have seen the answer:

in coppermine config, set "Users can have private albums (Note: if you switch from 'yes' to 'no' any current private albums will become public)" to yes.

several times and it is not the problem.  I have attempted to change from yes to no and back again several times, I have reinstalled and tried many things.  I have a feeling that this may actually be something isp specific being that there is a section of my isp's control panel where i can edit users and album settings.  Anyone familiar with globat, anyone point me to the right direction to ensure that this is / isnt isp specific, or what the deal is ...  ???

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: album viewed by drop down
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 10:42:18 am »

Have you tried replacing your modifyalb.php with a fresh copy.  if this selection is shown, it should be a dropdown box.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.